Do you have a HUGE Stampin’ Up! wish list? If so, I have an amazing solution for you!
CREATE YOUR STARTER KIT
Can sharing creativity really be a job? Yes! And you can begin right away. Starter Kits are a great value at $99 for $125 worth of products, and Stampin’ Up! throws in business supplies and free shipping as an added bonus. (You’ll think your birthday came early when your Starter Kit arrives!) So don’t wait. Let’s talk, and get you started today! Or click below to be directed to the independent business agreement form.
Can you say “YES” to any of the following:
- Do you love stamping and/or paper crafting?
- Do you spend $20 a week on your hobby? Why not get a discount?
- Do you plan on placing an order of $99 or more?
- Is your wish list a mile long?
- Do you want to earn a 20% discount on all our future orders?
Frequently asked questions:
Q: What is the “Ultimate Bundle”?
A: With this you get $125 of your choice of any current products, including the new holiday catalog! plus business materials valued at $50 which all ships for FREE, and you have two months FREE access to the newly updated Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Business Web Site (DBWS) which gives you tips, techniques and training tutorials.
Q: What do I need to do to remain “active” and maintain my 20% discount?
A: Place $300 in retails sales per quarter (Jan-Mar, Apr-Jun, Jul-Sept, Oct-Dec) This can include your personal orders, as well as friend and family orders. The first quarter you join is waived so you have several months to enjoy the discount and meet the $300 minimum renewal amount.
Q: Do I have to do parties and classes?
A: No. There are two types of demonstrators- Hobby Demonstrators purchase just enough to meet their minimums and enjoy the discount. They are their own best customer and make up 97% of the Stampin’ Up! family. Professional Demonstrators are goal-oriented, wanting to start a business to earn extra money, free product and even incentive trips! I welcome both types of demonstrators to the Create with Brenda team.
Q: What happens if I don’t meet the minimum?
A: Stampin’ Up! gives you 30 extra days to reach the minimum, also known as “pending status”. Otherwise you will just go to inactive. No penalties, No worries. You become a customer once again and still have the option to sign-up again in the future.
Join the FUN with My Team!
- I will personally help you with any questions you may have!
- Technology is amazing- you don’t have to live withing driving distance from me. I’m connected with other Demonstrators across the USA!
- Automatically join my Create with Brenda Team!
- Be a part of active online communities (Facebook) where you can earn FREE product every month!
- Receive my weekly Team Newsletters and get in to win more FREE product by participating in different challenges every month!
- I would love to share this experience with you and if you prefer not to renew, that’s OK! You will have saved money on the products you love, met new people and be inspired by their creations and ideas. Also, you always have the opportunity to sign-up again in the future if you so choose.
- I WELCOME HOBBY STAMPERS! You will feel right at home when you purchase the kit and join the CREATE WITH BRENDA team.