It’ time for Mystery Stamping!
This fun design is compliments of Crafty Al at SheetLoad of Cards. When you follow the simple demonstration, the cutting template will yield 6 CARDS! Perfect for thank you, birthday and sympathy cards. Let’s get started…
- 3- 6″ x 6″ Patterned Papers, when choosing, make sure they coordinate example: butterflies, polka dots and flowers.
- 2- 8.5″ x 11″ solid cardstock that coordinates with your papers
- 3- 8.5″ x 11″ solid cardstock for card bases, solid color or white
- Choose a stamp set or two that has sentiments, coordinating punch or dies.
- Embellishments of choice.
- Paper Trimmer
- Coordinating Ink
Cutting Template for the 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper
And here are just a few of the final results using Designer Series Papers from the 2022 January-June Mini Catalog and the all-new Designer Series Papers from the 2022-2023 Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog.
The next Mystery Stamping Virtual Event will be Wednesday June 8, 2022 at 7pm CDT via Zoom.
Need a catalog? Request one HERE.
*Please DO NOT request a catalog is you have an active demonstrator.