Just 2 weeks left to Sale-a-Brate!
Hello my stamping friends. Here we are in the final stretch of Sale-a-Bration and what a great project I have to share with you today. I will be using the Flower & Field DSP from the Sale-a-Bration brochure. This paper is amazing and coordinates with over half of the colors we offer at Stampin’ Up!
I will be continuing my Saturday morning LIVE on Facebook, but will be changing the name to “Sip and Stamp with Brenda” I hope you will continue to follow me at 9am every Saturday morning. I will demo a new project with current products from the Stampin’ Up! catalogs.
Here is today’s project and products. Today I will be featuring on of my all time favorite Designer Series Papers, the Flower & Field Designer Series Paper (15’5223) and the Dragonfly Garden Bundle (156224) found on page 27 of the 2021 JJ Mini catalog.
This is a fun fold card, a true oldie but goodie. The Basic Black and Just Jade combination is one of my favorites.
Supplies used for this project:
- Field & Flower Designer Series Paper 2021 SAB Level 1
- Basic Black Cardstock
- Basic White Cardstock
- Dragonfly Garden Bundle
- Tuxedo Black Memento Ink
- Basic Gray Stampin’ Ink Pad
- Painted Label Dies
- Just Jade Stampin’ Blends Combo
- Wink of Stella
- Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Stampin’ Seal
- Stampin’ Trimmer
- Stampin’ Bone Folder
- Basic Black Card Base 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored at 5 1/2″ and 2 3/4″
- Basic Black Cardstock 3″ x 4 1/2″
- Designer Series Paper 2 1/2″ x 4″ and another at 2 3/4″ x 4 1/4″
- Basic White Cardstock 4 x 5 1/4″
- Scraps of Basic White and Basic Black