Today I am sharing with you a card that I just love, It uses the new Ornate Garden Suite items. This card is a little putsy, but the finished product is totally worth the effort! Here is the card I have titled Seriously, Ornate.
- Rococo Rose cardbase measuring 8.5″ x 5.5″ scored at 4.25″
- Another piece of Rococo Rose cut at 3.5″x 4.5″.
- Whisper White cardstock cut to 4.25″ x 5.25″ cut using the Stitched Rectangle dies (5th from the largest die)
- Stamp the large flower spray from the Ornate Style stamp set using the Stamparatus onto a scrap piece of Thick Whisper White cardstock using Memento Black ink.
- Stamp the sentiments from the Ornate Style stamp set using VersaMark ink and heat emboss with White Embossing Powder on the 3.5″x 4.5″ Rococo Rose cardstock. Top left corner.
- Tie a piece of the Olive Green ribbon from the Ornate Garden combo pack to the frame created with the rectangle die as pictured.
- Add the flower spray using Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Embellish with a few of the Gilded Gems.
- No naked envelopes! give a dash of color on the flap.
Products used for this card are listed below and can be purchased from my online store by clicking the image or the ADD TO CART feature.