I am sharing a “Quarantine Swap” card I made today. I was totally inspired by Susan Canfield’s idea. I recreated her fun fold layout using the Ornate Garden Suite items. I love how this turned out and feel like it is a very Spring-like card. Here is a look at the final product.
This card is so fun as it has 3 layers. The sides lift “spanned” by a piece of Window Sheet. The second layer is the embossed piece with the Hello sentiment. The 3rd layer is the sentiment from the bundled stamp set and dies , By the Dock.
- So Saffron cut at 8.5″ x 5.5″, scored at 4.25″
- Cut the front flap on each side at 1.25″ from the bottom edge to the scored fold line.
- Cut 2 pieces of Daisy DSP to 1″x 4″
- Cut 2 pieces of Green Flowered DSP to 1″x 4″
- So Saffron cut to 3″x 4″ and embossed with the Ornate Floral 3D embossing folder
- Whisper White cardstock cut to 4″x 5.25″, adhere the Green Flowered DSP to the right and left sides of the insert.
- Stamp the insert with the sentiment from By the Dock stamp set
- Early Espresso stamp pad.
- Cut a piece of Window Sheet to 3 1″x 4″ and adhere to the first layer using Mini Glue Dots.
- Cut a piece of So Saffron to 3/4″ x 3″ and stamp the “Hello” from the Good Morning Magnolia two stamp set, u sing Early Espresso stamp pad.
- Die cut a piece of Whisper White using the Ornate Borders die and size and adhere to the bottom of the Hello piece. Positioning under the Window Sheet.
- Tie a piece of the Olive Green ribbon from the Combo Pack position above the Hello banner.
- Punch 4 daisies from Whisper White cardstock. Adhere two together using Mini Glue Dots and embellish with the medium sized Gold Faceted Gems. Using Mini Glue Dots stick them to the right side of the Window Sheet as pictured above.
Here is my YouTube demo video for assembly. Please be sure to give me a thumbs up (LIKE) and subscribe to my YouTube channel to be notified of all my future projects.
Thank you for following me and feel free to leave me a comment. To order any or all products, click on the ADD TO CART . Happy shopping and creating.
Remember, create something beautiful today….